You will always be too much of something for someone: too big, too loud, too soft, too edgy. If you round out your edges, you lose your edge.
Apologize for mistakes. Apologize for unintentionally hurting someone — profusely. But don’t apologize for being who you are.
me at forever 21
- “wow this would be great if it wasn’t covered in crosses and studs”
- “was the galaxy print necessary”
- “why is this so cheap”
- “why is this so expensive”
- “why is everything so ugly”
- “why are 90% of my clothes from here”
- “i hate everything here”
- “im gonna buy everything”